Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Taco Soup Recipe!

I know there are many recipes out there for this, but this is the one I've grown up with and it's pretty dang good. My grandmother gave it to my mom who later gave it to me. I noticed that this recipe is very versatile in that you are able to interpose different ingredients depending on your personal taste. I hope you enjoy!

1 pound ground beef (your personal level of fat %)
1 can Ro-tel Brand diced tomatoes (your personal level of heat)
1 can whole kernel corn (yellow or white)
1 can beans (red kidney or black)
1 package taco seasoning (pref. McCormick)
1 package ranch seasoning
1 bag tortilla chips
1 package shredded cheese

Brown meat, then add to rest of ingredients in pot and let simmer for at least 30 minutes; the longer the better. Don't forgot tortilla chips and cheese to complete the meal!

1 comment: